Terms & Conditions
Saborea Puerto Rico Village
Saturday, April 6, 2019 from 5:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Sunday, April 7, 2019 from 2:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Tasting Pavilion (food and beverage main tent)
Saturday April 6, 2019 from 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.*
Sunday, April 7, 2019 from 3:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.*
*Attendees with the VIP Weekend Pass purchased with VISA credit or debit will have access to the Tasting Pavilion one hour prior to the general public:
Saturday April 6 PM at 6:00 P.M.
Sunday April 7, 2019 at 2:00 P.M.
- Attendees must always have their credential and/or admission bracelet on.
- By entering Saborea Puerto Rico, attendees authorize non-exclusive rights and transferable license to be used by any television program, photo, film, video or other media during Saborea Puerto Rico.
- It is important that all participants save their credentials since it will be requested when entering and exiting the location as well as when removing equipment.
- No loud speakers are permitted to be used during the event. There will be ambiance music played by the organization through a sound system.
- Saborea Puerto Rico reserves the right of admission and in the case of any damages, those responsible must respond.
- Saborea Puerto Rico is not responsible for theft, damages, and other incidents that may occur to your personal belongings. Although the activity has security personnel, it is recommended you take care of your possessions.
- Abuse in the consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted at Saborea Puerto Rico. Intoxicated people will be removed from the location.
- Any person that becomes physically or verbally belligerent will be removed from the event.
- All the events, prices, presentations, locations, days and hours are subject to change. There will be no reimbursements.
- Please contact Saborea Puerto Rico personnel if you encounter any situation during the event.
- Minors under the age of 18 will not be permitted into Saborea Puerto Rico if they are not accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers are not permitted into Saborea Puerto Rico. No exceptions.
- Sponsors’ Tents are by invitation only, and Sponsors reserve the right of admission into the tent premises.
- Personnel and metal detectors must check everyone at the security point.
- Firearms and other dangerous weapons are not permitted. Our security team will determine what self-defense objects will be allowed into the event.
- Smoking is not allowed in the tents.
- All attendees must wear clothing at all times. Nos shirtless people will be permitted.
- Food and beverage will be available for a reasonable time.
- Guest fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the event, including, but not limited to, exposure to weather conditions, food sickness, adverse reactions to foods and food stuffs, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other Guests, and the like) and death.